Trusted training 4 U specialise in training individuals to deliver interesting and informative Courses. Train to become a course trainer, with one of the UK’s leading independent company for in house training. Courses taking place UK nationwide. We have three course options available which one is most suitable depends on the current qualifications and experience delegates hold before attending.
Train The Trainer Moving & Handling Of People – 2 Day Course – Maximum of 6 staff
To teach trainers how to influence trainees to:
- Move and handle people in a way that requires the least amount of effort
- Move and handle people in a way that provides greater comfort and dignity to the patient or resident
- Understand manual handling legislation as it applies to Healthcare
- Gain a better understanding of spinal mechanics
- How to look after their own back and that of patients / residents
- How to conduct a personal risk assessment for patients / residents
- How to safely move people with and without the use of specialist equipment
First Aid At Work Train The Trainer – 3 Day Course – Maximum of 6 staff
Delivery: IN HOUSE at your venue on a date of your choice.
By completing this training course it will enable you to go on and teach / train all types of first aid to your staff.
Outline of Programme:
- First Aid Priorities
- Managing Incidents
- Basic Life Support
- Examination of a Casualty
- Control of Bleeding
- Burns and Scalds
- Common Illnesses
- Heart Attacks
- Eye Injuries
- Recording and Reporting
- First Aid Kits
- How to deliver training to ensure effective learning
- Structure and design of training sessions
- How to make training sessions interesting, stimulating and relevant.
Award In Education & Training (AET / PTLLS) E-Learning
Level 3 Qualification
Accredited By Edexcel
Who should take this course?
Targeted at those who are new to teaching; this can be regarded as a stepping stone to the certificate and diploma at a later date.
Students are required to read course notes, participate in the discussion forums and complete tasks. Tasks include producing a 15 minute lesson plan, presenting the lesson to the rest of your group, evaluating another micro teach session, reflecting on your own lesson and summarising what you have learnt over the week.