All our First Aid Training courses are…
- Maximum of 12 Delegates & 3 Year Certificates.
- Accredited Instructors Across The UK
Trusted training 4 U specialise in training individuals to deliver interesting and informative First Aid Training.
Always Be Prepared With First Aid Training
There is no telling when accidents can happen in the workplace. One moment everything is fine, and the next thing you know, somebody is in need of quick first aid reactions from a fellow employee. It’s the responsibility of the employer to ensure staff is trained for these circumstances because it can mean the difference between life and death.
To make it easier for employers, Trusted Training 4U offers a budget wise and effective first aid training course. In fact, they specialise in giving ordinary people a chance to save someones life when professional medical help isn’t available.
Only certified and fully trained instructors will handle the courses, meaning your employees only get the best possible training. As for the certificates, they will receive, these are valid for three years.
Give your staff extra peace of mind and give them the most efficient first aid training available. They will feel more confident and ready to handle an emergency situation, and it might just be the reason everyone survives.
The best part is that your employees can take this knowledge everywhere they go, and they will be able to apply the techniques under extreme pressure. This is a life-saving skill you can’t put a price on.
In order to establish what provision for first-aid is required you should make an assessment of the first-aid needs appropriate to the circumstances of your business.
Emergency First Aid At Work (HSE)
Course Duration 6 Hours
This six hour emergency first aid at work course aims to build a comprehensive understanding of the basics of first aid. The curriculum is ideally suited to those working in relatively low risk businesses, and is the perfect way to train a designated first aider to ensure that your working environment is as safe as possible. The aim of this course is to give attendees the confidence and know-how to identify and deal with incidents in which first aid skills are necessary.
Successful candidates will leave with an understanding of basic first aid concepts, such as:
- The role of the first aider
- The priorities of first aid
- The management of incidents in which first aid is required
- HSE regulation
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Course attendees will also gain a practical understanding of the appropriate responses to the following:
- Minor workplace injuries
Once the course has been completed, successful candidates will have the ability to administer first aid, and will understand which skills are required in response to each of the situations listed above.
The emergency first aid at work certificate becomes valid for three years following completion of the course, though we recommend that designated first aiders in particular undertake refresher courses every year.
First Aid Re-Qualification
Course Duration 2 Days
This two day course enables those who have previously undertaken a first aid at work qualification to renew their certificate. Though it is recommended that refresher courses are taken once a year, this course renews the first aid at work certificate, making it valid for another three years. Recertification ensures that members of staff are adequately qualified to administer first aid if an incident arises, and refreshes their memories in order to build confidence.
The two day re-qualification course allows candidates to review the basic first aid concepts, ensuring that they are prepared to act with an understanding of their role as a first aider.
These important concepts include:
- The role of the first aider
- First aid priorities
- How to manage incidents in which first aid is required
- HSE regulation
- The importance of recording and reporting incidents
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
Candidates for recertification will also practise and review the appropriate responses to situations involving the following issues:
- Heart attacks
- Common illnesses and ailments
- Minor injuries in the workplace
- Burns and scalds
Other areas, such as basic life support and examination of a casualty, will also be included in the course to ensure that members of staff are thoroughly prepared to deal with all situations requiring first aid. If you are looking for competitive rates on your first aid at work recertification course, book online with us today.
Paediatric First Aid (Ofsted)
Course Duration 2 Days
BOOK NOW!! PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE
The Government has introduced a new law to all Childcare Providers that will be coming into place from October 2015 – read more
Our two-day paediatric first aid course caters for emergency situations that can occur when looking after babies, young children and infants. The course is intended for those working with foundation age children, including: those who work in day nurseries, pre-schools, private nursery schools and play gyms; those who run before and after school clubs; and childminders, nannies and carers.
Our course meets the OFSTED Early Years and Childcare Register requirements and will provide you with the skills to recognise and help with a range of illnesses or injuries whilst you wait for the emergency services to arrive.
On this course you’ll learn how to:
- Plan for first aid emergencies
- Recognise and deal with shock
- Deal with emergencies
- Recognise and respond correctly to: electric shocks, anaphylactic shock, bleeding, meningitis and other serious illnesses
- Respond appropriately to: burns and scalds, suspected fractures, poisoning, choking, and head, neck and spinal injuries
- Respond correctly to: foreign bodies in children’s eyes, ears and noses; eye injuries, stings and bites; febrile convulsions and the effects of cold and heat
- Recognise and respond to emergencies resulting from serious and chronic conditions, such as: diabetes, asthma, epilepsy and sickle cell
Blended Paediatric First Aid (Ofsted) Level 3
Duration 12 Hours
Blended paediatric first aid level 3 course content
This course is designed for learners that prefer a mix of E Learning and Practical Learning.
Our blended course is delivered as a 12-hour course, the same learning hours as our traditional paediatric course.
E learning 4 hours: this is to be completed prior to the in class practical training. Learners have 2 weeks to complete the e learning.
Learning Outcomes Are:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider
- Be able to assess an emergency situation safely
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who is unresponsive and not breathing normally
- Be able to provide first aid for an infant and a child who has a foreign body airway obstruction
- Be able to provide first aid to an infant and a child with external bleeding
- Understand how to provide first aid to an infant and a child who is suffering from shock
- Understand how to provide first aid to an infant and a child with anaphylaxis
- Be able to administer first aid to an infant and a child with injuries to bones, joints and muscles
- Be able to administer first aid to an infant and a child with head and spinal injuries
- Understand how to administer emergency first aid to an infant and a child with a chronic medical condition or sudden illness
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child who is experiencing the effects of extreme heat or cold
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child who has sustained an electric shock
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child with burns or scalds
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child who has been poisoned
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child who has been bitten or stung
- Understand how to administer first aid to an infant and a child with minor injuries
- Understand how to complete records relating to illnesses, injuries and emergencies
- Understanding the Law relating to the administration of First Aid
In Class Practical 8 Hours:
- Practical Demonstration of the Primary Survey: Danger/Response/Airway Management/Breathing/Circulation. This includes Full CPR Practical.
- Practical exercise of the recovery position
- Practical choking exercise
- Practical Dressings Bandages and Slings
- Treatment of burns Anaphylaxis and Asthma
- Role Play Scene
- Recap on E Learning and Knowledge Test
All learners will receive the PowerPoint and a learner’s hand book at the beginning of the course.
First Aid At Work
Course Duration 3 Days
This three day course in first aid at work offers a comprehensive programme which has been specifically designed for nominated first responders or anyone requiring a deeper understanding of workplace health and safety.
Our expert course leaders will cover all major topics relating to first aid in the workplace, equipping you with the skills to deal with all major incidents and injuries. The course aims to give participants a greater sense of confidence in their role as a first responder and a broader understanding of both the theory and practice of first aid.
Topics we will cover include:
- Health and safety legislation relating to the workplace and guidance on how it should be implemented
- The most common workplace accidents and how they can be avoided
- Step by step walk-throughs of various scenarios and your priorities as a first aider
- The importance of maintaining an incident log
- Identifying potential dangers in the workplace
- Keeping yourself safe when treating a patient
- Your priorities when giving first aid
- Treating multiple casualties
- Treating an unconscious patient
- Treatment of head injuries
- Treatment of burns
- Treatment of electric shock
- Treatment of bleeding, cuts and bruising
- Treatment of broken bones, sprains and fractures
- Choking, strokes and heart attacks