Buy Valium Using Paypal
Our high-impact courses do not benefit your employees alone. In the long run, they also benefit your business organization, well beyond employee retention. This is because we craft our courses to meet your specific needs while at the same time being sensitive to the development and growth of your employees as well. Thus our bespoke employee training courses are especially suited to yield skill mastery in a specific area, something that many employees yearn for.
While the main aim of employee training is to impart certain knowledge, we also appreciate the knowledge on its own may not be effective. Thus, we engrain other elements that increase the effectiveness and the success of your employee. For instance, we ensure that every course we offer entails elements of critical thinking and employee motivation. Thus, our courses board bode well for well-rounded employees who have an intricate understanding of their roles as well as the motivation and critical thinking needed to make them an effective team.
With our professional tutors, you can analyse areas in the working environment of your business that requires improvements. Once the areas ready for improvement have been identified, you can opt for one or a combination of the course we have on offer.
Employee training is essential for specific purposes related to your business. You may require new workers to undertake instruction in first aid, food handling or personal development.
Incorporating some training will encourage employees towards long-term career goals this can also promote greater job satisfaction. A more satisfied employee is likely to stay longer and be more productive while on your team.
Buy Valium Using Paypal
Maximum of 12 Delegates & 3 Year Certificates.
Accredited Instructors Across The UK
Internet Safety Course
This course will be beneficial for candidates who work within a office environment that has access to the internet. It will also be suitable for candidates who wish to improve the safety of their residential computers and safeguard the online welfare of their family. This course will offer candidates extensive information regarding the various scams, malware, viruses and cyber-harassment to which they could fall victim and will provide efficient advice on how to protect their workplace and residential computers from these risks. By investing in this internet safety course, candidates can protect their personal and professional online information and prevent their computers from being contaminated by viruses, malware and other internet threats.
Overview of the Course:
- An outline of the various risks associated with the internet and mobile devices
- The key facts of internet safety
- Information regarding viruses, malware, cyber abuse and other threats from which online users suffer
- Advice on safe social networking protocols and personal privacy
- How to improve the safety of your internet browser
- Password protocols which will improve your email security and online banking safety
- How to raise your awareness of internet threats
- A comprehensive list of websites, books, videos and other resources on internet safety
Manual Handling of Object Course
Manual handling can cause significant and long-lasting injuries when not conducted correctly. The risks are not confined to labour-intensive jobs however, even office environments can pose serious risks if workers are ill-educated in the proper techniques for safely lifting and moving equipment or supplies.
One of the major outcomes of incorrect manual handling can be long-term back pain. Back problems are thought to account for around a third of all work absences in the United Kingdom, so training your staff in safe and effective manual handling techniques is crucial to your future productivity, and in keeping your staff safe.
The Course Includes:
- Practical skills and relevant theory
- The role of the employer and employee in ensuring safe manual handling
- Introduction to the musculoskeletal system and its weak points
- Common risks and accidents
- Effective lifting technique theory
- Upper and lower limb strain; causes and risk reduction
- Reducing the risk of repetitive strain injury (RSI)
- Practical instruction in manual handling techniques
- Risk assessments for moving, lifting and carrying equipment in a workplace
- Minimising risks by effective storage and systems
- Reporting accidents and injuries; taking steps to mitigate future risk
Teamwork Awareness Course
The ability to work well within a team in order to achieve a series of objectives is an attribute that is highly regarded by a multitude of employers. Consequently, if you are interested in improving your team building skills or if you are currently pursuing a career as a manager then this teamwork awareness course will benefit you. By undertaking this teamwork awareness course, you will learn how to assemble a successful group of productive colleagues, who will work well together towards a shared goal. This course will be taught by certified professionals and will equip candidates with all of the necessary skills and attributes in order to excel within various team work challenges.
Overview of the course:
- Information on when and why you should build a team
- Examples of successful team building exercises
- Advice on how to assemble a successful team
- Examples of difficult situations and how to manage them
- How to efficiently define roles within a team
- How to motivate your team members
- Advice on how to improve the productivity of your team
- An explanation of the responsibilities of a team leader
- An outline of key attributes which a skilled team leader should emulate
- A list of books, videos and online resources on how to work well within a team
Fire Safety Awareness
It is a legal requirement that all companies ensure that their employees receive fire safety awareness training on an annual basis, and have an up-to-date fire risk assessment on the premises. The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 helps to ensure the safety of all staff, clients and visitors who enter the building. Fire safety is the responsibility of everyone, so training should be regularly updated.
Fire is one of the most devastating risks to any business or service, and could have a serious impact on the health and safety of everyone on the premises. Fire safety must be taken seriously and understanding its prevention and how to manage the risks is paramount.
This fire safety awareness course will help to ensure that employees are aware of all the key information regarding fire safety in their workplace.
Participants of this fire safety awareness course will be able to:
- Have an understanding of fire laws and legislation
- Understand the obligations of their employer
- Understand their responsibilities as employees
- Understand some common fire hazards and risks
- Recognise the common causes of fire
- Learn about fire detection
- Understand what action to take on discovering a fire
- Learn about fire safety management and risk assessment
- Learn about fire fighting equipment
Risk Assessment Awareness
All businesses, large and small, public and private, need to carry out and understand risk assessments. Legally, managers and business owners are obligated to carry out risk assessments in a number of areas, such as fire risk assessments and health and safety assessments. Managers and employees need to have appropriate training to help them undertake and action risk assessments within their workplace.
A risk assessment is a formal, documented process where a number of checks are made and the risks are identified and assessed, often with action points for improvements or additional training for employees. Risk assessments should be updated regularly to keep them current within the workplace and mindful of any updated legislation there may be.
Understanding and managing risks within the workplace is an essential skill for managers and employees alike.
At the end of the course, participants in the Risk Assessment Awareness course will:
- Understand the legislation and its requirements
- Understand what a risk assessment is
- Understand why it is important to assess risks in the workplace
- Understand the risk assessment process
- Be able to undertake moving and handling risk assessments
- Be able to undertake fire safety risk assessments
- Be able to undertake health and safety risk assessments
- Be able to undertake risk assessments of buildings and premises
Effective communication is a vital skill for almost every working environment. Whether you are dealing with emergency situations, or caring for some of the most vulnerable people in society, the manner in which you communicate is crucial to getting your job done safely and efficiently. Workplaces where all of the team are comfortable and familiar with the most appropriate techniques for communicating with each other, with clients and with the broader community are likely to attract and retain the best members of staff.
The course is suitable for people working across a range of disciplines, and deals with verbal and non-verbal communication in a range of scenarios. A key focus will be on clarity of communication, listening skills, and dealing with high stress environments.
The course will cover areas such as:
- What is effective communication?
- Why is effective communication in the workplace so important?
- Self-analysis of communication ability and areas for improvement
- Key techniques to ensure you can get your message across
- The art of listening
- The importance of non-verbal communication
- Effective communication in stressful situations
- Dealing with conflict
- How to communicate negative thoughts and feelings
- Dealing with those who can’t or won’t communicate effectively
Equality & Diversity Training Course
This two hour long equality and diversity training course is ideal for people working in a large range of working environments, especially those where staff are required to deal with the general public. This course encourages participants to take an active role within their workplace in reducing, and ultimately eliminating, discrimination. Workplaces in the UK have a legal duty to provide a fair and consistent working environment for their staff, customers, and clients.
Both public sector and voluntary sector employees need to be aware of and understand the nature of equality and diversity within their workplace. This two hour long course will give an overview of the key points and statutory requirements under the following acts of parliament: the Human Rights Act 1998, the Sex Discrimination Act 1975, the Disability Discrimination Act 1995, the Equal Pay Act 1970, the Race Relations Act 1976 and the Race Relations (Amendment) Act 2000.
After completing this Equality and Diversity course, candidates will:
- Understand what equality and diversity mean
- Understand the negative effects of prejudice, stereotyping, discrimination and labelling
- Understand and respect the needs of the individual
- Have an overview of equality, diversity and the law in the UK
- Understand and promote equality and diversity within the workplace