For use by those with no life saving experience or with minimal training, this is a full rescue AED – easily used by the first person on the scene of a cardiac arrest.
- Suitable for use by BLS and medical trained professionals
- Provides real time feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions using ZOLL’s unique Real CPR Help® technology, clinically proven to significantly improve the survival rates from cardiac arrest**
- Supports the UK Resuscitation Council’s entire Chain of Survival, with easy-to-understand audio prompts and illustrations
- Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership. Unless used, there is nothing to replace or buy for five years
- Easy to place one piece electrode providing more time to focus on the rescue
- Intelligent paediatric capability automatically analyses a child’s ECG when paediatric electrodes are connected
- The specially designed lid for the AED Plus can be placed under the shoulders of the patient to help maintain an open airway
- Automated self testing every 24 hours to ensure a constant state of readiness
- Powered by 10 x CR123A lithium Duracell or Sanyo batteries with redundant battery circuitry so if one fails the other will kick in
- Seven year warranty (five years as standard, two years free upon registration of device).
Contents: Defibrillator, soft carry case, ten batteries, CPR-D-padz electrodes with first responder kit, instructional training DVD and operator’s guide.
Zoll code: 22300700502011050
After purchase we recommend that you register your defibrillator with your local ambulance service. Registering your defibrillator on the 999 control system can help in the event if somebody is found unwell. The person dialling can be reminded or directed to a nearby defibrillator which may assist in saving someone’s life.
The ambulance service may require you to contact them regularly to ensure that your defibrillator remains in place and ready for us.