The Little Anne™ CPR training manikin has been recently enhanced to provide more realistic adult CPR training without compromising quality or usability. It is durable and designed for convenience making hands-on practice possible for every student.
- Constructed with realistic anatomical parts that provide life-like and educationally effective CPR training
- A realistic airway construction means that the airway naturally remains obstructed without the use of proper head tilt, chin lift or jaw thrust
- This leads to more realistic training as chest rise will be seen when correct ventilations are made
- The anatomically correct torso and sternal notch allow the student to practice identification of all anatomical landmarks relevant to conducting adult CPR training
- Realistic oral and nasal passages allow for mouth-to-mouth ventilation
- An inexpensive, easy to transport and lightweight training solution that offers excellent value for money
- Laerdal code: 120-03050.
Contents: Little Anne™ – dark skin manikin, soft pack which converts into a training mat, two airways, six manikin wipes, user guide and jacket.