The complete AED solution for both novices and emergency professionals attending a sudden cardiac arrest. This sturdy defibrillator has been tested to military standards.
First time users can successfully perform each critical step of a rescue with intuitive pad design, real time instruction and feedback via voice and text prompts.
- Clear instructions for first-time users and novices, giving confidence to act at each crucial step of a rescue
- Easy to follow voice and text prompts ensure proper compression rate and depth when performing cpr
- Rescue Ready® technology and daily, weekly and monthly self testing ensure the aed defibrillator is always ready to use. An audible alert sounds if any issues are identified
- Fast shock times for the best chance of survival (typically within 10 seconds post CPR)
- Rugged design with high protection rating for a variety of situations
- Clear graphical directions of where to place the pads and easy-pull tab for positioning on the patient.
- Non polarised pads can be placed on either side
- Quick interchangeable pads
- Customises energy level needed depending on analysis of each patient. If more than one shock is necessary – increases shock energy to a higher level
- Downloadable, easily viewable rescue data (shocks and ECG information) via PC or USB
- Also available as a semi automatic defibrillator, a fully automatic defibrillator and a semi automatic non CPRD defibrillator
Suitable for: Fire stations, medical transport, police vehicles, doctor and dentist surgeries, hospitals and public places
Cardiac Science™ code: G5A-02A
Contents: Defibrillator, battery, pair of defibrillation pads (adult), defibrillator manager software, defibrillator manual, getting started card and steps to rescue guide.
At a glance:
Manual override: No
ECG display: No
ECG capability: Can be downloaded via AED manager software
Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
Battery: Lithium – 4 year replacement guarantee
Pads / electrodes: Adult non-side specific pads – 2 year shelf life
Pads pre-connected: Yes
Energy selection – adult: 95 – 354 Joules
Infant / child capability: Yes, using infant / child pads
Energy selection – child: 22 – 82 Joules
Self tests: Yes
IP rating: IP55
Drop abuse / tolerance: 1 metre
Training version: Yes Powerheart® G5 AED trainer
Guarantee: 7 years
After purchase we recommend that you register your defibrillator with your local ambulance service. Registering your defibrillator on the 999 control system can help in the event if somebody is found unwell. The person dialling can be reminded or directed to a nearby defibrillator which may assist in saving someone’s life.
The ambulance service may require you to contact them regularly to ensure that your defibrillator remains in place and ready for us.