The Aivia 210 wall cabinet has been designed and manufactured to be used indoors or out. With its pleasing smart modern look it is an ideal solution for storing your defibrillator.
- Designed for public access to defibrillation
- Wall mounted in a central location, easily accessible in an emergency
- In order to respond to almost any situation the AIVIA adapts itself perfectly to any environment.
- Robust and lightweight
- Made up of two distinctive materials:
- 1 – A clear anti-UV treated polycarbonate cover
- 2 – A green ABS container which complies with ISO3864 International Standard concerning emergency colour codes
- Restricted access opening – cabinet opens via Digicode (keypad lock)
- CE approved
- Drilling template supplied.
Lighting and alarm system:
- Day/night lighting (sensor)
- Visual warning (red flashing LED’s) to indicate malfunctions
- Enables AED to be stored in +0°C temperatures
- Protects unit in -20° C extreme conditions
- Restricted access opening
- Cabinet opens via Digicode (keypad lock).
Mains power supply
- For public safety reasons, the model is powered by 24 Volts VLSV (Very Low Safety Voltage).
- Protection ingress: IP54 – dust protected – splashing of water
- Humidity index: 95% – without condensation.
EN 55022: 2006
EN 55024: 1998/A1: 2001/A2:2003
EN 60 950-1: 2 006 + A11: 2 009.
- Size: 38.8 (L) x 20.1 (W) x 42.3cm
- Weight: 3.5kg.
Cardiac Science™ defibrillators